Monday, September 5, 2011

Mail Call! (my FIRST)

Okay technically this was a week ago but still! I am so happy God blessed me with this relationship with this sweet little guy!

“Dear friend Rachael Steeger: I greet you with the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ hoping you are very well; I am very happy because you are my new sponsor and I thank God for your life and for all your family. I want you to be a very special friend in my life. I like to play with my sister and to help my mother to order my house. I want you to know I study a lot and I am doing very well in school. I say goodbye wishing you lots of blessings and God be in your life and in all your family.Your son, Ivan Mamani. Jesus loves you.”

Isn't he adorable? I can't thank God enough for bringing us together. What a special journey this will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment